Dispensing Propane operators play a critical role in safety and eﬃciently providing propane to their customers. The course is designed to train employees who may perform any of the following job tasks:
1) operating and inspecting dispensing equipment
2) inspecting customer cylinders
3) properly ﬁlling cylinders
4) communicating safety and warning information to the customer
5) maintaining proper security of the dispensing area
6) shutdown procedures
7) securing the dispenser in case of an emergency
Learn moreabout course locations, additional registration details, and to download/complete the registration form.
You MUST also register with the Alabama LP Gas Board at: https://lpgb.alabama.gov/CompetencyForm.aspx to take the exam.
APGA reserves the right to cancel any date if adequate registration is not received.