The course is designed to train employees who may perform any of the following job tasks:
- operating and inspecting dispensing equipment;
- Inspecting customer cylinders;
- Properly filling cylinders;
- Communicating safety and warning information to the customer;
- Maintaining proper security of the dispensing area;
- Shut-down procedures;
- Securing the dispenser in case of an emergency.
For those taking the Competency Exam as well, you need to register with the Alabama LP Gas Board at: https://lpgb.alabama.gov/CompetencyForm.aspx
For more information, get in touch with Lisa at 334-358-9590.