Benefits of APGA Membership
Alabama Propane Gas Association
Submit your application and become a member today!
Alabama Propane Gas Association (APGA) takes pride in our commitment to our dealers and suppliers as well as leading the way in consumer information. APGA is a valuable source of information and training for individuals involved in the propane gas industry as well as a source of information for consumers. The purpose of APGA is to serve its membership by combining the resources of all segments of the propane gas industry in promoting the growth of the industry and the many benefits of propane as a superior energy source.
Learn more about APGA Member Benefits below, then join our team by printing and filling out the membership application for either Dealer or Supplier.
- Bi-Monthly news magazine full of propane articles, industry news and product information.
- Annual membership directory listing all members by company name and town.
- Annual convention at choice resort hotels.
- Educational seminars, workshops and schools at reduced costs.
- Governmental information.
- Training aids.
- Convenient ordering of supplies, books, forms, safety materials, and other products.
- Professional lobbying service in Montgomery.
- Liaison with local, state, and federal agencies including Alabama LP Gas Board, Department of Insurance, DOT, Department of Revenue, Department of Environmental Regulation, Energy Office, Weights and Measures, and State Fire Marshal.
- Liaison with NPGA Washington staff on federal laws and rules.
- Association monitoring of pending legislation, rules, and hearings.
- The opportunity to be involved and participate in association programs vital to your industry and your business.
- Full-time employees and/or their children can apply for APGA scholarships.
- Membership in the National Propane Gas Association (for dealers only).