Dispensing Propane operators play a critical role in safety and efficiently providing propane to their customers. The course is designed to train employees who may perform any of the following job tasks:
1) operating and inspecting dispensing equipment;
2) inspecting customer cylinders;
3) properly filling cylinders;
4) communicating safety and warning information to the customer;
5) maintaining proper security of the dispensing area;
6) shut-down procedures; and
7) securing the dispenser in case of an emergency.
***You MUST also register with the Alabama LP Gas Board at: https://lpgb.alabama.gov/ to take the exam.
For more information, get in touch with Lisa at 334-358-9590.